MISSION: to promote and facilitate international business and cultural relations in Florida by providing educational programs and cultural experiences for U.S. and foreign businesses.
VISION: For Florida to become a world leader in international business and cultural activities.
- Executive training
- Clearing house for multicultural exchanges
- International professional development
- Resource center for local businesses
- International grants
- International Center: housing, meals, resources for international students/visitors
- Student/faculty business exchanges
- Language programs/tutoring
- International leadership training
- Survival (country) workshops
- Corporate security/anti-terrorism
- Travel agency/ecotourism
- Resource guide development
- International Business Question "Hot Line"
- Community Outreach
- Multi-Cultural Assets List
- companies exporting/importing
- country "experts"
POTENTIAL PARTNERS: Chamber of Commerce, World Trade Counsel, Tallahassee Community College, Rotary, Sister City Program, University of Florida, Santa Fe Community College, SCORE, Small Business Administration, the U.S. Government, Heart of Florida, libraries, Hi-Tech Corridor.